2 Hour TABC Seller Training Course
Complete a short online alcohol seller-server training course with StateApproved.com and protect your employer from the TABC taking administrative action against a license/permit when an employee sells or serves an alcoholic beverage to a minor or intoxicated customer. If your job involves selling, serving, delivering, or dispensing alcoholic beverages, your TABC certification ensures that you have completed training and understand the state laws relevant to your job.
Safe Harbor protects business owners as long as:
- The person selling/serving is not the owner or an officer of the company;
- The person selling/serving holds a current seller-server training certificate from a TABC-approved school;
- All employees engaged in the sale, service, or delivery of alcoholic beverages, as well as their immediate managers, are certified within 30 days of their hire date;
- The employer has written policies for responsible alcohol service and consumption and ensures that each employee has read and understands these policies; and
- The employer does not directly or indirectly encourage the employee to violate the law.